Skip to main content

Hackney iCare

Employment Tribunals Service

You can make a claim to an employment tribunal if you think someone has treated you unlawfully, such as your employer, a potential employer or a trade union.

Unlawful treatment can include: unfair dismissal; discrimination or unfair deductions from your pay. 

Who to contact


Where to go


Employment cases can be heard in a variey of courts.

Back to top

Emergency help icon Emergency help

Directory A-Z