Outward Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) outreach service
Outward’s Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) outreach team has been Autism Accredited for the last eight years.
Our friendly and professional team provide a personalised, flexible and dedicated support service for people with Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome living in Hackney, including people with complex and multiple needs.
Our staff team are highly trained and have excellent knowledge and understanding of Autism.
We can offer support 24-hours a day, including weekends and holidays. We help people on the autism spectrum and Asperger's Syndrome to:
• improve their communication skills, whether they are verbal or non-verbal
• develop strategies to help them better manage their sensory needs
• develop effective coping strategies to reduce and better manage anxiety
• to take small steps to experience success and develop motivation and self-esteem.
Who to contact
Where to go
- ASD Specialist Service - Outward
179, Wood Street, Walthamstow
- E17 3NU
- Costs available on request.
- Referral Details
If you would like to find out a bit more about how we work and the services we provide for people with ASD, or if you would like to make a referral for our outreach service, please get in touch using the contact details on this page.
Page updated: 14 Oct 2019