Outward Outreach Support for Adults with Learning Disabilities
Outward's Outreach Team provides support for adults with mild to moderate learning disabilities who live in their own home or another service. The aim is to reduce the need for support through skills teaching and to encourage peer support.
Our Outreach services can help you with some of the difficulties of everyday life, enabling you to develop new skills and become more independent. Our friendly and dedicated staff will visit you at home to help you with:
• Managing money and paying bills
• Filling out forms
• Going to appointments
• Personal care, such as housekeeping
• and much more …
Who to contact
Where to go
- Outward Learning Disabilities Outreach Tower Hamlets & Hackney, Whitechapel Centre
85, Myrlde Street
- E1 1HL
- Available on request and depending upon level of need.
- Referral Details
We can take a referral if:
- You have a learning disability and live in Hackney
- You are looking for support in your current home
- You are known to social services for learning disabilities in Hackney
- You can get funding for your support or already have a personal budget.
Please get in touch using the contact details on this page if you would like to use this service, or would like to refer someone else for our Outreach Support Service.
Page updated: 14 Oct 2019