Albion Road Supported Living Scheme
Supported Living Schemes (SLS) help vulnerable adults, mostly aged 65 and older, to live as independently as possible in the community. Service users are responsible for their own tenancies, and receive an agreed level of care and housing related support to meet their needs.
Albion Road specialises in long-term care for people with physical disabilities.
- Housing with support
- 16 flats. Sizes 1 bedroom. Includes mobility standard properties
- On-site care staff, non-resident management staff (24 hours, 7 days) and community alarm service
- Lounge, dining room, laundry, garden
- New residents accepted from 55 years of age. Cats only generally accepted, but not to be replaced
- Rent (social landlord)
Who to contact
Where to go
- Albion Road Supported Living Scheme
153, Albion Road
- N16 9JU
- Referral Details
Referrals are made through the adult social care teams.