Immaculate Heart of Mary and St Dominic
Catholics have been worshipping on this spot continuously since 1873 when this Church was first built.
The original Church was bombed in 1941 and was very badly damaged.
The work of re-building began in 1956.
The Church was Blessed and re-opened for Worship in November 1958.
Who to contact
- 020 8985 1495
- Immaculate Heart of Mary and St Dominic
Mass and Service Times
Vigil Mass (Saturday 6.30pm)
Weekday Mass: 9.30am
Holy Days of Obligation: 9.30am & 7.30pm
Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confessions): Sat 5.30pm - 6pm. (in English or Spanish)
Where to go
- The Presbytery
- E9 5SS