BuddyHub is a friendship club for older people. We create new social circles for older adults to help them live well as they age. The benefits for our 'Seniors' include:
- a new social circle of 3 like-minded buddies
- a personalised, inclusive and flexible service
- exploring and sharing your interests and experiences
- access to our wider community and events
- having purpose and feeling valued
- improved happiness and well-being
Who to contact
Where to go
- Allia Future Business Center
- E8 3BR
This is our office. We meet Seniors here for their Welcome Meeting or at home if required due to health and mobility issues. Meetings with your Buddies can take place at venues agreed between you including your home.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Our office opening hours are usually Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm but we work from other venues on certain days so please call before dropping by - thanks!
- There is a joining fee and a monthly membership fee. We offer discounted rates for Seniors on means-tested benefits.
- Referral Details
Seniors (55+): if you might be interested in joining BuddyHub please give us a call for an initial friendly chat or email us and we'll be happy to send your more information.
Referrers: if you would like to refer a Senior to BuddyHub you can do so directly with our easy referral form on our website. See 'Refer a Senior' at www.buddyhub.co.uk or post the link below into your browser
- Other notes
- BuddyHub is an inclusive service. You just need to be 55 years or over to join. Our service is also suited to people who are usually unable to leave the house due to health or mobility issues, use a wheelchair or are living with mild dementia. We are currenty not able to accept Seniors who are living with moderate/severe dementia or severe mental health conditions.