Outward Supported Living Services for Adults with Learning Disabilities
We have supported living services in Hackney for adults with learning disabilities.
Are you looking for a place to live where you will feel safe, receive help and support with day-to-day life and become more independent? We have different properties with different levels of support to suit your needs.
Why live in an Outward supported living service?
• A safe place to live
• Dedicated and tailored support sessions each week
• Help accessing the local community
• 24-hour on-call help and support.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Outward, Newlon House
4, Daneland Walk
The venue listed here is Outward's head office in Hale Village.
- Available on request and depending upon level of need.
- Referral Details
To refer someone for our supported living services in Hackney, or for more information about these services, please get in touch using the contact information on this page.
We can take a referral if:
- You have a learning disability and live in Hackney
- You are looking for supported accommodation
- You are known to social services for learning disabilities in Hackney
- You can get funding for your support or already have a personal budget.
Page updated: 14 Oct 2019