Outward Mental Health Services
Outward has an excellent track record when it comes to supporting people with mental health issues in Hackney.
We offer both supported living services and outreach services.
Supported living services
In our supported living services, customers live in houses managed by Outward and receive support in their homes on a day-to-day basis.
Customers are supported to develop and maintain the skills and confidence needed to sustain their tenancies. We help them to lead more fulfilling lives, to be active participants in their local communities, and to build confidence to access training or employment.
We support customers to:
- manage ongoing mental health issues with support to access statutory mental health and appropriate specialist services
- maintain good standards of health & safety
- access welfare benefits and specialist advice
- access local amenities such as healthcare, education, employment, leisure activities, voluntary work and other social opportunities.
Our flexible outreach service supports people in their own homes to meet whatever needs they may have. So whether it is support with managing money or accessing benefits, or even just having someone to talk to when it matters, we are here to help.
We can help you to:
- manage your tenancy
- develop and maintain relationships
- access benefits
- better manage your money
- and much more…
Who to contact
Where to go
- Outward, Newlon House
4, Daneland Walk
- N17 9FE
- Available on request and depending upon level of need.
- Referral Details
For all referrals, eligibility criteria, and for latest vacancies in our Supported Living Services, please get in touch with us using the contact information above.
Page updated: 14 Oct 2019