- If you or someone you know needs help, your first point of contact should be Hackney Adult Social Care’s Information & Assessment Team on 020 8356 6262
- If you or someone is already receiving care or support services, you should call 020 8356 5095 during daytime office hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- For out of hours emergencies (including bank holidays), call 020 8356 2300
If the situation is extremely urgent, you should call the following services:
- Emergency Services - dial 999 for police, fire or ambulance. Dial 112 to contact the emergency services if you are anywhere in the EU.
- Accident & Emergency - Phone Homerton University Hospital on 020 8510 5555.
- GPs - Your GP will be familiar with your medical history and will be able to direct you appropriately. Out of normal surgery hours you will be redirected to Harmony Care Services, a local service that provides cover for GPs from 6:30pm to 8am Monday to Friday and all day weekends and bank holidays. You can phone them direct, out of normal surgery hours on 020 7388 5800.
- NHS Direct can provide health advice and information. Visit www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk or call 0845 4647 at any time.